- Manages the work of more than one projects through others.
- Agrees on deliverables, budget, schedule, dependencies, service levels, operating team performance metrics and scope for a Client Service/Service Delivery Team.
- Assigns resources and is ultimately accountable to ensure their team or extended team creates deliverables on budget, schedule and with the appropriate quality.
- The job requires interfacing with Contract Service Management Leads, Project Managers and the Client Service/Service Delivery Team.
- Client Service Team/Service Delivery Team Project/Support Team Management and Work Management
- Empowered resource who commits the Client Service Team/Service Delivery Team to work - agrees on deliverables, budget, schedule, dependencies, Team performance metrics service levels, other required operating metrics and scope
- Assigns team resources to work communicating allocated budget, schedule, macro approach and deliverables
- Empowered to make decisions for their team and ultimately is accountable to ensure their team creates their deliverables on budget, on schedule, and with the appropriate quality
- Manage resources to achieve these assignments
- Track and create/provide team status using standard templates and actively participate in appropriate internal and external status meetings
- Maintain the team’s portion of the work plan and/or annual plan (e.g. resource assignment changes, schedule changes, completion status, etc.)
- Approve team member time sheets, identify the source of any variances, and drive plans to correct variances
- Identify and manage issues and risks and act as an escalation point within the team
- Work with other delivery managers and project managers to ensure the Client Service Team/Service Delivery Team understands their accountabilities for delivery and how to work across the teams as needed
- For BPO, facilitate effective Management Operating System ensuring timely reviews of process outcomes (3X3’s, KPI’s, SLA’s) and improvement/change initiatives
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in medium team coordination
- Previous experience in a shared services or BPO environment;
- Shows good leadership attitude and is able to manage a local team
- Acts to achieve business objectives (costs, revenue, etc.)
- Significant influence in a leading role for one or more projects
- People Management skills
- Proficiency in English
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP FI-CA Manager - West Region
Business & Technology Integration
Supply Chain and Operations – Sourcing & Procurement – Manager
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Cyber Threat Detection Engineer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.