- Provide daily operational support to Partners on Channel Data Management Processes;
- Provide training and information on Operations processes and tools to Partners as needed;
- Provide guidelines for process execution and follow up with Partners and other stakeholders on process execution;
- Conduct regular operational reviews with Partners;
- Deliver reporting documentation to Partners and other stakeholders;
- Act as first point of escalation for partners and internal stakeholders;
- Ensure compliance and process guidelines are followed by Partners and other stakeholders;
- Escalate issues on time and to the correct owner.
- University degree - economic background would be a plus;
- Fluent in English and Arabic (written & spoken);
- Experience in economics, finance or channel partner business would be a plus;
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in problem-solving environment ;
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills as well as excellent communication skills; technical focus;
- Ability to deliver under tight deadlines to multiple stakeholders;
- Team player and proactive.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.