We are looking for reliable, dynamic and talented Recruitment Marketing Specialist who will be responsible for the execution of local Recruitment Marketing strategies, with focus on the candidates for the BPO business area ensuring a strong employer brand presence among key target audience and drive pipeline of qualified CVs.
We offer a diversified range of activities in an international environment as well as a young and dynamic team with ambitious, yet realistic objectives for the future, promoted by an open team and communication culture. We offer individually adapted technical and soft-skill trainings, flexible working time, private medical insurance and diversified possibilities for sport activities.
- Contributes to developing the employer branding strategy and implements it for positioning Accenture as an employer of choice within all target audiences, in close cooperation with the Recruitment team;
- Implements integrated marketing campaigns for increasing the company’s awareness in the target groups;
- Works with global and local agencies for designing and producing advertising materials;
- Provides marketing support for Accenture own or 3rd party events (conferences, workshops, sponsorships, job fairs, etc)
- Handles communications materials (brochures, flyers, posters etc.) – cooperation with stakeholders for deciding on the content, graphic design, production, distribution;
- Handles the production and distribution of branded objects, according to purpose, budget and brand rules;
- Administrates and negotiates contracts with suppliers and partners;
- Provides support for the Media Relations activity;
- Contributes to internal communication projects (newsletters, portals, events);
- Follows global brand guidelines and all relevant policies;
- Manages specific administrative and financial tasks: procurement, contracts archiving.
- University degree (Marketing / Communications / Economic specialization is an advantage);
- Very good written and spoken English language skills;
- Effective communication / copywriting skills;
- Proactive self-starter who can work at a fast pace;
- Able to work independently and also integrate with other functions;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Committed and results oriented;
- Strong organization skills and attention to details.
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Experience in Recruitment Marketing / Employer branding;
- Experience in large corporation with multiple business lines, budget sources and stakeholders would be an advantage;
- Experience in developing and implementing integrated Marketing & Communications campaigns using wide portfolio of online and offline channels;
- Experience with Students Associations would be an advantage;
- Digital literacy:
- MS Office (must);
- Enterprise social media savvy (advantage);
- Graphic design/video editing (advantage).
The contract will be for 1 year determined period, with the possibility of extension.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 2 days ago
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.