- Assist the Client Delivery personnel in identifying reactive customer cases that require their attention and action;
- Assist the Client Delivery personnel by distributing and delivering Security-related and Proactive Emails to Premier customers;
- Assist the Client Delivery personnel coordinating and organizing workshops;
- Ensure services are delivered to the agreed SLA’s. Where issues occur, log them and action them accordingly ;
- Provide feedback, reporting and data that contributes to refinement of processes, deliverables and communication streams with Client Delivery personnel, customers and business partners;
- Work with the Service Center delivery leads and delivery managers to resolve any of escalations and complaints received regarding our services and to improve internal processes & policies.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience desirable;
- Excellent written and oral English and Hebrew language skills;
- Confidence in handling and calculating financial information/ strong at math;
- Experience in an enterprise support and/or customer service environment with a strong understanding and knowledge of support, customer service delivery and/or the consulting industry and processes would be considered advantage;
- Strong organizational, communication, project management, negotiation, stakeholder management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships across functional groups. Ability to work independently, while in a team environment
- Proven problem-solving skills, the ability to think critically and use a logical approach to determine the best solution/innovative ideas in ambiguous situations where minimal information is provided
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.