- Performs application and system software installations and upgrades;
- Performs troubleshooting and solving of Middleware / application incidents;
- Communicates with application developers for technical support and issue resolution;
- Executes corrective maintenance on Middleware software;
- Executes corrective actions after failed automated software deployments;
- Ensures support for planned infrastructure and application activities;
- Performs restoration of the various server components;
- Manages requests to recover log files or other types of files ;
- Performs optimization of the application and the system load;
- Participates in implementation of new projects related to Applications Deployment;
- Executes Middleware related system activities in Linux, Unix/AIX and Microsoft Windows.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with IBM WebSphere v7, v8 support or development;
- Good knowledge of Linux, Unix/AIX, Windows Operating Systems;
- Database and SQL knowledge (Oracle, My SQL);
- Good command of Italian and English language;
- Disciplined, methodical;
- Ability to prioritize issues and to quickly find solutions.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.