We are a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
We work at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value. With more than 400.000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, we drive innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
• Empower resources to work and agree on deliverables, budget, schedule, dependencies, SLAs, scope and other required operating metrics.
• Manage resources to achieve targets and results
• Participate in appropriate internal and external status meetings
• Maintain team's work plan and/or annual plan
• Identify and manage issues and risks and act as an escalation point within the team
• Work with other delivery managers and project managers to ensure Client Service Team/Service Delivery Team deliverables
• Facilitate effective Management Operating System, ensuring timely reviews of process outcomes [(3X3) metrics , KPIs, SLAs ] and improvement/change initiatives
• Manage and develop team competency coverage through cross-training, leadership development and succession planning
• Develop and mentor people, act as a career counselor and create a high performing organization (foster relationships, resolve conflicts etc.)
• Drive methods adoption and act as an expert on how to cost effectively deliver the Client Service Team's process and/or project requirements and deliverable
• Monitor and analyze client and customer satisfaction
• Identify and implement productivity improvements.
• Identify continuous improvement and productivity improvement opportunities – maximize reuse, minimize redundancy, streamline, drive one-to-many approach etc.
• Maintains business and industry knowledge to guide Customers in strategic delivery decisions
• Minimum 5 years of experience in medium-large team coordination
• Shows good leadership attitude and is able to manage a local team
• Acts to achieve business objectives (costs, revenue, etc.)
• Significant influence in a leading role for one or more projects
• People Management skills
• Proficiency in English
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
SAP Natural Resources Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
USA TX - Austin
Travel & Expenses Accounting New Associate
Business Process Specialization
Posted 2 days ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.