We are a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
We work at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value. With more than 400.000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, we drive innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
- Manages the work of one delivery project and the process teams involved
- Agrees on deliverables, budget, schedule, dependencies, service levels, team performance metrics and scope for Client Service/Service Delivery Teams
- Assigns resources and is ultimately accountable to ensure their team or extended team creates deliverables on budget, schedule and with the appropriate quality
- The job requires interfacing with Contract Service Management Leads, Project Managers and the Client Service/Service Delivery Team
- Commits the Client Service Team/Service Delivery Team to work - agrees on deliverables, budget, schedule, dependencies, Team performance metrics service levels, other required operating metrics and scope
- Schedule, assign, and track deliverable signoffs for deliverables owned by the teams and validate the participation of appropriate contributors to each deliverable
- Identify and implement productivity improvements ensuring adherence to appropriate project gating and business case approval requirements
- Manage and develop team competency coverage through cross-training, leadership development and succession planning
- Minimum 7-8 years of experience in large organizations and international environment, with focus on BPS
- Strong experience in managing complex projects with focus on Order to cash processes
- Strong Project Management skills
- Previous exposure to client and stake holder management roles
- Good knowledge in finance and accounting, profitability, costs, revenue
- Shows good leadership attitude
- People management skills
- Proficiency in English
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.