As a Business Consultant, you will collaborate with project management, technical consultants and software development teams both on-site and near-shore. In this role you interface directly with the client, understanding their business processes, discovering optimization opportunities and defining solutions. Your role requires you to clearly articulate your solution to our software developers in Cluj as well as the client.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
· Collaborate with an Agile team of highly motivated Business Consultants (On-Site), Technical Consultants (Near-shore) and Developers (Near-shore) team
· Collect requirements from the customer's professional experts
· Be responsible for solution design, building the necessary documentation and sharing the technical requirements with our software development team
· Develop the necessary scenarios to test the solution against the client’s requirements
· Build the required documentation for the customer users to train end users
· Explain and convince the customer representatives of the value of the targeted solution in their language.
WHAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE
· Experience with engaging the client to confirm and deliver upon business requirements to grow further business opportunities
· Basic programming / Development concepts knowledge
· Experience operating in a customer facing role
· Requirement engineering skills
· Experience with large-scale software implementations and client-based project work
· Familiarity with data modelling in relational databases, data communication (ODBC, SOAP, JMS), object-oriented programming.
· Strong verbal and written communication in both German and English.
Don’t just follow the rules. Set them.
Join Accenture Digital!
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
To find out more about Accenture and how you can use and improve your skills visit our careers website https://www.accenture.com/ro-en/Careers/careersaiss
and like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/aiss.romania/
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Accenture Flex - Functional Tester -Norfolk, VA
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Digital Transformation Consultant ++
Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Integrations/BIRT Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.