- Focus on maintenance environment of Mobile Banking for multiple CEE Countries: monitor the status of the service, incident management, problem management with root cause identification, performance analysis, service availability management.
- Proactively propose solutions to improve the service
- Shares own expertise with others; support and coordination with other team members both internals and externals
- Defines, reviews and provides feedback on the technical solutions
- Collaborates with business (Banks, Division), other Factories/Mobile Teams internal to the Mobile Factory and client management to support the service in production
- Produce and maintains the documentation (incident reports, impact analysis, etc...)
- Define, to maintain and to evolve, technological standards and guidelines
- Supports the release management process in pre and post deployment technical checks and assist the Banks.
- Understand the complex technological multilayer architecture landscape and support to identify weak points
- Degree in Computer Science or Informatics
- >5 years working experience in functional and technical management of complex and enterprise applications (preferably Java and direct channels banking services)
- Knowledge of LINUX, Windows and Unix, both as Admin and User Experience in working with Log Management and Analysis (preferably Splunk)
- Experience with SQL, XML/SOA/WEB SERVICES
- Experience in Relational DB and SQL (preferred Oracle 11g or newer)
- Knowledge of shell scripting (PowerShell, Bash and Korn shell, Python) for automation of tasks and regular expressions for log investigations (e.g. Grep, Regular Expressions)
- Experience with Web Services (creating, consuming, deploying)
- Experience with an application server (e.g. JBoss AS, Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere Application Server, etc.) would be a plus.
- Knowledge of ESB technologies (preferred WSO2; Mule, IBM WebSphere ESB, Oracle ESB, JBoss ESB welcomed) would be a plus
- Knowledge of IT Service Management and Agile tools for development (HP-SM, Remedy, JIRA, Confluence, Gandalf etc.)
- Software Development Lifecycle knowledge
- Experience in working in distributed international teams
- Fluency in English
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
Posted 1 day ago
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.