● Receives and assess claim according to defined procedures / routines
● Receives and logs all e-mail/web/phone call and ensures proper documentation
● Research of required information using available resources, user guides and match complaints with known errors and problems
Ability to cover 3 shifts:
• Fluency in Italian (min B2) and English (min B2)
• Proficient in relevant computer applications (internet Explorer, Outlook usage, Microsoft Office)
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Listening skills
• Problem solving and analysis
• Customer service orientation
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Medical Policy Support Associate Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
USA NY - New York
Finance & Risk - Liquidity Risk Manager
Workday HCM Manager - Northeast Region
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.