We are looking for a reliable and talented Solution Architect who can take part in our client's most successful and innovative projects.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
A Solution Architect within Accenture IX.0 plays an important role in transforming client’s business through innovative solution approaches, disruptive digital business models and technology. You will collaborate with clients to define and implement new technologies and apply them to create business value. With your understanding of the business and technology aspects of Industrial Software you will contribute to assets/offering/thought leadership and act as a Subject Matter Expert.
You will be busy with:
- creation of business cases for technology and organizational transformation;
- development of architectures, estimates, staffing and implementation plans;
- evaluating and communicating the pros and cons of different approaches;
- leading responsive and efficient smaller teams;
- Work in one of the world's largest IT consulting companies, in an international environment as well a young and dynamic team;
- Innovative projects for prestigious clients;
- Exposure to the latest technologies;
- Career development through focus on technical and soft-skill training and personal growth;
- Generous benefits package (including life insurance, private medical care, sports passes, flexible work time).
LocationsCluj Napoca,Targu Mures
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA PA - Pittsburgh
360 Value Chain SRM Specialist
Accenture Consulting-HR Transformation Manager-West Region
Accenture Consulting-HR Tranformation Consultant-West Region
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.