what will you do
•Handle all incoming calls and emails from the client business, suppliers and internal teams in relation with accounting or procurement operations
•To be ready to answer to the client’s or supplier´s requirements in the professional manner by demonstrating and using of professional knowledge
• To create and maintain partnerships between customer service and external as well as internal customers in order to keep stable customer base
• Proactively initiate follow-up calls
• Solve problems largely by precedent with referral to detailed instructions/procedures
• To ensure the continuous improvement of response time to complaints and queries
• To have full scale knowledge and to be able to recommend the most appropriate solution for the customer and answer clients’ questions regarding our services
what we expect
• German language - Advanced (B2)
• English language - Upper-Intermediate (B1-B2)
• Excellent communication skills
• Proven ability to work on own initiative
• Innovative thinking to deliver and improve service for the client
• Ability to build and maintain relationships with key clients
• Strengthen collegiality and coherence among team members and colleagues
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA IL - Chicago
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Business Research Consultant
USA MD - Suitland
Federal - Business Process and Acquisition/PPBE Lead
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.