Job Location: Bucharest
Regional Description: Romania
Job Number: 00704655 00704655_en
As HR People Advisors at Accenture, we are trusted partners and enablers for our people managers to create engaged and performing teams.
Through our HR Projects, we apply our fresh ways of seeing HR processes, bringing the culture to life through new habits while supporting the business dynamics.
Our team has a diverse mix of strengths and backgrounds, we enjoy working together and our success comes from our warm approach, collaboration, sharing best practices, innovative perspective, learning from each other each day, as well as taking on challenges with a dash of humor.
In our team you will find experienced chefs, trivia masters, (wannabe) singers, coffee enthusiasts, HIIT practitioners, snowboard instructors, runners, cat lovers, all united through our common passion for creating a better employee experience each day.
You would do:
· Project Management: Plan, coordinate and implement medium scale projects depending on priorities identified in HR area. You could be working on reshaping the onboarding experience for our new joiners or redesigning one of our recognition programs.
· Career Management: Coach people managers, enabling them to develop and coach employees in their career path. You will offer support to people managers to identify talents, successors and take ongoing action to grow them.
· Performance Achievement: Coach people managers to guide employees towards performance, by using their strengths, understanding what is expected of them, receiving ongoing feed-back and taking steps forward in their development. You will act as facilitator for the annual performance discussions, as well as associated compensation process.
· Engagement & Recognition: Enable employee engagement and people programs and activities by coaching people managers and providing advisory support. You would offer support to team leads to run engagement surveys and co-create an action plan together with their team.
· Employee Life Cycle: Be a catalyst for a great employee experience from onboarding, transitions, transfers and assignments, maternity and leaves of absence, as well as exit process. You would run integration discussions with new joiners in the trial period, deliver new joiner orientation sessions, and conduct stay or exit interviews.
· Employee Data: Ensure accuracy of record data for supported employee population through defined channels. You would also provide insight on various HR data such as attrition, headcount, etc. by using existing standard reports, requesting ad hoc data pulls to shared services.
Up to 5 years of working in a fast-paced environment (HR generalist experience preferred, or similar).
· A track record of coordinating medium complexity projects.
· The ability to work proactively and independently, with minimum guidance.
· Proven ability to find solutions to complex issues. You understand organizational complexity and how to thrive within it.
· The ability to be flexible and adapt quickly to changes.
· A penchant for quality customer service and relationship building.
· A high level of communication and interpersonal skills.
· Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
· The ability to find data driven insights and to use these insights to shape your future actions.
· University Degree.
· Fluent English.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.