Job Location: Bucharest
Regional Description: Romania
Job Number: 00702001 00702001_en
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
We are a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. With more than 420.000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, we drive innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
In Accenture Technology, we investigate and explore new technologies to determine how our clients can use them – helping their business innovate, grow and improve.
If you are passionate about Ruby and have:
• Strong Ruby knowledge and experience on developing web applications (according to MVC design pattern);
• Previous exposure to Ruby on Rails framework;
• Capability to write good tests for the features you develop before being reviewed by the product owner;
• SQL, AREL (ORM) knowledge and previous experience with Jira tool;
• Motivation to learn a new framework based on Ruby - Faveod – which produces the matching application in an instant, without technical or functional limitations.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.