Job Location: Bucharest
Regional Description: Romania
Job Number: 00701257 00701257_en
· Act as a recruitment subject matter expert and champion Accenture standard delivery solution
· Consistently build, maintain and display a sound understanding of the client’s industry in order to identify opportunities and manage risks
· Be updated with recruitment best practices, channel management activities, potential use of new sourcing channels and techniques
· Ensure the recruitment process/lifecycle is completed in a fast, efficient and professional manner at all times, minimizing the time to hire and cost
· Determine recruitment/selection decision factors and criteria. Participate in human resources planning to support development of recruitment related human resources policies and procedures and respond to recruitment related employee complaints or possible union issues, as required.
· Work with other recruiters, operations management or client’s workforce planning teams to understand short- and long-term talent objectives and hiring forecasts for area of responsibility
· Understand the key outcomes of recruitment activities (e.g., hires produced, effort and cost expended) and make adjustments to maximize return on investment
· Coordinate campus recruitment activities; including information sessions and presentations, on-campus interviews, career events, projects, etc
· May be responsible for planning campus activities, partnering with the local Accenture campus teams, building relationships with university professors and career centers and managing campus candidates through the recruitment pipeline Execute and monitor candidate sourcing activities and programs across a variety of channels (e.g., internal candidates, referrals, alumni, career website, competitor and direct sourcing, social networking, etc.), including leveraging shared service sourcing capabilities.
· Provide feedback on candidates to hiring managers, agencies and/or directly to candidates.
· Extend and negotiate offers, managing subsequent employment contract generation
· Informally manage service agents to ensure timely and accurate completion of administrative processes (e.g., background checks and reference checks), as required
· Communicate results and organize start dates with client and candidate.
· Provide regular updates and feedback to managers, continuously update requisition status and facilitate timely decision-making.
· Use Accenture recruitment systems appropriately and with a focus on data integrity to ensure accurate reporting and compliance to data protection legislation.
· Identify opportunity, initiate change and drive to deliver value to the client and stakeholders
· Demonstrate concern for meeting changing customer needs, meet requirements in a manner that provides customer satisfaction and customer delight. Interact with clients at all levels at every opportunity and continuously introduce innovation ideas.
· Identify problems affecting outcomes (revenues, operating costs, working capital, risks, compliance issues) using a variety of tools and techniques and take initiative to find solutions through detailed research and objective evaluation
· May be responsible for leading and people management of recruitment team. Develop cooperation and teamwork while participating in or leading a group to accomplish established objectives. Collaborate and team across Accenture.
• Minimum High School degree;
• Fluent in Dutch and English;
• Good client handling skills;
• Good communication skills, both written and oral;
• PC Literate;
• Ability to follow process instructions accurately;
• Willing to perform repetitive activities;
• Problem solving and analysis skills;
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.