- Overseeing the reactive landscape end to end and managing any support bottlenecks to ensure smooth progression and inform key stakeholders as required.
- Creating and reviewing Incident Management reports in order to deliver business insights through incident categorization and trend analysis.
- Identifying opportunities for proactive services in order to reduce the frequency and duration of incidents.
- Collaborating with the Critical Escalation Team on any escalations related to customer critical incidents.
- Sending monthly and weekly summary reports of Customer Support usage directly to customers, including details of current status.
- Providing weekly reports of sensitive cases and escalation activities, carried out for review with the Service Delivery Manager.
- Advocating and being customer-centric when engaging internally and externally to drive progression of incidents.
- Using the appropriate escalation routes and tools to ensure the service is delivered in a timely way and at a relevant and accurate standard.
- Participating in team meetings, discussions and other activities in order to share information and support the EMEA Services Team by promoting teamwork and collaboration through a positive attitude.
- Fluency in Arabic and English, both written & spoken;
- Availability to work from Sunday to Thursday
- Proficient in relevant computer applications (Internet Explorer, Outlook usage, Microsoft Office);
- Verbal and written communication skills;
- Active listening skills;
- Detail-oriented and analytical;
- Positive ‘can-do’ approach;
- Problem solving and analysis;
- Customer service orientation
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Engineering Team Consultant
USA GA - Atlanta
AD9 Workday Data Certified Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.