Purchase Order Processing activities:
· Process purchase requisitions: review purchase requests to ensure compliance with purchasing and accounting policies and rules
· Create and amend purchase requests as required
· Engage with Procurement, Controllership and business stakeholders to ensure that transactions are compliant and correct
· Drive catalogue utilization and spend on contract as per a pre-defined process
Assisted Buy Helpdesk (Tier II):
· Resolve incoming mid and high complexity Purchase Request / Purchase Order related queries by Service Now, chat or on the phone
· Follow-up on issues and resolution and escalate as required
· Utilise helpdesk and ticketing solution to track and resolve queries
· Support stabilisation of the new requisitioning solution from the operations perspective
Other Procurement Operations Activities:
· Support Suppliers to register in Light account in Buy Now
· New/change supplier requests
· Support development and maintenance of documentation and templates
· Cross trained and supporting other procurement operation activities as required such as supplier qualification, contract uploads,
· College or university degree
· Good English and advanced German (B2-C1)
· Background in procurement, finance or accounting is an advantage
· Good interpersonal skills (communication) / customer orientation
· Analytical mindset
· Independent in problem solving
· Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications
· Competitive salary and performance bonuses;
· Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, life insurance private account, gym subscription, meal vouchers for each working day, online, interactive library subscription;
· Opportunity to practice your language skills with native speakers;
· Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
· Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc.
· Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
· An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
· Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients;
· Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
· A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Engineering Team Consultant
USA GA - Atlanta
AD9 Workday Data Certified Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.