Analyze spot buy requirements and if needed forward to the responsible Category Manager
Work with preferred supplier list as provided by Category Managers but also propose potential new suppliers especially in markets with high need for local knowledge
Complete Free text Requests/Orders
Facilitate clarification of technical questions between requester and suppliers
Execute supplier selection and determine Purchase Orders terms based on local requirements
Initiate order signature process and follow-up on distribution to supplier
Manage changed requisitions or close Purchase Orders if no longer needed
Manage Purchase Orders changes: Upon supplier/user request to amend Purchase Orders, follows up with user/supplier to determine feasibility; changes/modifies Purchase Orders if needed
Following up on Purchase Orders:
Providing support in resolving invoicing issues if escalated by Accounts Payable
Fluent in French (B2-C1) and English (B1-B2)
Ability to work proactively and independently
Ability to deliver real value to customers and emphasizing results over activities
Quick, analytical thinker
· Competitive salary and performance bonuses;
· Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, life insurance private account, gym subscription, meal vouchers for each working day, online, interactive library subscription;
· Opportunity to practice your language skills with native speakers;
· Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
· Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc.
· Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
· An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
· Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients;
· Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
· A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.