WHAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE
- 2+ years of .NET development;
- Excellent knowledge of object-oriented software design, multithreading, asynchronous programming, and design patterns;
- Familiarity with the Microsoft .NET Framework;
- Focus on the following .NET technologies: C#, MVC, WebApi, Web Forms, Entity Framework;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and positive attitude;
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment and proven ability to work creatively in a problem-solving environment;
- Fluency in English (written and oral);
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
Work in one of the world's largest IT consulting companies, in an international environment as well a young and dynamic team
Innovative projects for prestigious clients;
Exposure to the latest technologies;
Career development through focus on technical and soft-skill training and personal growth;
Generous benefits package (including private medical care, lunch vouchers, sports passes, flexible work time).
Don’t just follow the rules. Set them.
Join Accenture Industry X.0 a new and innovative practice within Accenture, that digitally transform the business through smart, connected and living technologies. You get the chance to work in innovative projects from the IoT field: Smart Products, Rail Automation, Smart Manufacturing, MES, PLM or Smart Operations.
You'll became an integral part of our experienced digital team and get the chance to use an advanced, digitally enabled, innovative, planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries.
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter?
Accenture is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries.
At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises.
To find out more about Accenture visit our Facebook pages