Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
For Cluj-NapocaOffice, we are looking for a dynamic, reliable and experienced .NET Developer which can take part in our client's most successful and innovative projects.
Write outstanding code, create performing and robust software;
- Create high quality by using agile development practices;
- Adapt to changing requirements;
- Continuously improve and enhance products;
- Support end users by developing documentation and assistance tools;
- 2+ years of .NET development;
- Excellent knowledge of object-oriented software design, multithreading, asynchronous programming, and design patterns;
- Familiarity with the Microsoft .NET Framework;
- Focus on the following .NET technologies: C#, MVC, WebApi, Web Forms, Entity Framework;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and positive attitude;
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment and proven ability to work creatively in a problem-solving environment;
- Fluency in English (written and oral);
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
Work in one of the world's largest IT consulting companies, in an international environment as well a young and dynamic team
Innovative projects for prestigious clients;
Exposure to the latest technologies;
Career development through focus on technical and soft-skill training and personal growth;
Generous benefits package (including private medical care, lunch vouchers, sports passes, flexible work time).
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Microsoft - Technology Consulting - Senior Manager - Southwest
USA MD - Greenbelt
Federal - SOC / Security Engineering Deputy Lead
Property & Casualty Insurance Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.