- Interpret day-to-day business objectives and prepare/execute operational practices/work programs.
- Review all incoming work for clarity, provide clear work directions, e.g., receive requests for assistance from the field, determine level of assistance required and respond appropriately.
- May perform data entry or other client related tasks in various systems, as required Demonstrate expert knowledge of processes and related systems to effectively perform responsibilities.
- May make decisions about the day-to-day operation of the group, including management of work assignments and information between shifts as well as approach regarding workload, equipment, staffing, and scheduling. Includes adjusting work hours as necessary to meet deadlines, e.g., overtime, evening and weekend hours.
- Manage workloads to ensure even distribution of responsibilities and provide development opportunities, when available, with assistance from supervisor or workforce planner.
- Identify, document, and review opportunities for team improvement in procedures/processes/standards to gain cost-effectiveness and efficiency; execute implementation of improvements.
- Meet with project managers on large or complex projects to determine format, plan the project timeframe and estimate the project's overtime needs.
- Perform analysis of quality audits; analyze results and develop process improvements to maintain quality deliverables.
- Plan and facilitate weekly (as required) team calls/meetings. May present and facilitate at group meetings and new hire integrations; may develop presentation content.
- Develop and implement a corresponding plan of action to bring the situation to resolution. Communicate changes to direct manager and assist other team leads with resolutions, as needed.
- Identify, document, and review opportunities for team improvement in procedures/processes/standards to gain cost-effectiveness and efficiency; provide cost estimates and execute implementation of improvements.
- Meet with project managers on large or complex projects to determine format, plan the project timeframe and estimate the project’s overtime needs.
- Assist with providing operational statistics and escalate operational issues to direct manager.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and performance bonuses;
- Attractive benefits package: meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym;
- Trainings delivered in classrooms or virtually and access to a mountain of knowledge;
- Chance to become a subject matter expert for complex processes;
- Possibility to practise your language skills with native speakers;
- Opportunity to work with top clients on large project;
- Dynamic, intercultural working environment.
- Demonstrated issue management/problem solving skills.
- Discretion, professionalism, confidentiality and judgment.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to implement new approaches, methods, alternatives, or solutions and identify potential impacts in their own as well as others area of responsibility.
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail and follow through to resolve any outstanding issues.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills; manages internal and external/client communications with individuals at all levels.
- Ability to implement business solutions addressing specific needs of functional area or process, by researching Best Practices.
- Previous experience in business process area e.g. Finance, Customer Service, preferably in an operations environment.
- Ability to set and strive to achieve specific, measurable, and challenging goals.
- Strong time management skills.
- Typically, 3 to 5 years work experience preferably with previous managerial experience.
- Previous experience in business process area e.g. HR, Billing, Payments, Collections, preferably in an operations environment.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Microsoft - Technology Consulting - Senior Manager - Southwest
USA MD - Greenbelt
Federal - SOC / Security Engineering Deputy Lead
Property & Casualty Insurance Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.