- Demonstrated issue management/problem solving skills.
- Discretion, professionalism, confidentiality and judgment.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to implement new approaches, methods, alternatives, or solutions and identify potential impacts in their own as well as others area of responsibility.
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail and follow through to resolve any outstanding issues.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills; manages internal and external/client communications with individuals at all levels.
- Ability to implement business solutions addressing specific needs of functional area or process, by researching Best Practices.
- Previous experience in business process area e.g. Finance, Customer Service, preferably in an operations environment.
- Ability to set and strive to achieve specific, measurable, and challenging goals.
- Strong time management skills.
- Typically, 3 to 5 years work experience preferably with previous managerial experience.
- Previous experience in business process area e.g. HR, Billing, Payments, Collections, preferably in an operations environment.