- Design, code, test program and maintain the complex custom-build solutions based on Java technology and related frameworks;
- Participate in execution and documentation of tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirements;
- Assist in the integration of technical and application components to meet business requirements;
- Follow defined methodology and standards including preparation and maintenance of documentation for all stages of development work.
- Good knowledge of Java SWT/Swing GUI;
- Framework: Spring, Hibernate, Struts;
- Service Oriented Architecture: Service integration with Web Services, EJB 3.1, REST/SOAP, security integration with JPA2;
- Application server: JBOSS/Tomcat;
- Good knowledge of Ant and Maven, Huston/Jenkins and Sonar;
- Capability to develop highly scalable distributed systems;
- Experience with Oracle database platforms and SQL query optimization;
- Practical experience as a Linux/Solaris OS user and knowledge of Bash shell scripting;
- Basic knowledge of mathematical finance and derivative pricing models;
- Fluent written and spoken English
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Accenture Flex - Functional Tester -Norfolk, VA
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Digital Transformation Consultant ++
Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Integrations/BIRT Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.