- Provide world class customer service to both new and existing client’s customers;
- Provide technical support to customers and engineers;
- Continual learning of client’s products as they grow and change;
- Complete diagnostics to identify and resolve customer and engineer faults;
- Deliver against expected levels of performance;
- Identify and support vulnerable customers;
- Follow company processes and procedures to ensure the best outcome for our customers;
- Use a variety of systems to manage customer journey and experience;
- View customer complaints as a priority and see through to a resolution rapidly.
In terms of benefits you must know,
We thought a lot about your growth:
o Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
o Friendly work environment, being surrounded by professional colleagues;
o Opportunity to practice English with native speakers;
o An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
o Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc;
o Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
o Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients;
o A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life.
o Attractive and thorough benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library subscription.
If you have a natural passion for gadgets and society,
If you are open to variety,
If you have some analytical know-how,
You are the perfect one, here and now!
The English skills are also a must,
Being a professional and being focused.
You’ll have trainings on your activity,
So, it’s nice to bring your productivity.
If you say yes to these below,
Then it's a yes from us as well:
o Excellent written & verbal communication skills in English (advanced);
- Meticulous, with superb listening skills and an eye for detail;
- Motivated to meet expected levels of performance;
- Resilient, with the confidence to overcome challenges and learn from each new experience;
- Able to communicate clearly and calmly, letting your personality shine through;
- Flexible to meet customer and business demands;
- Work as part of a team supporting and coaching peers;
- Ability to multi task and navigate through multiple systems;
- Excellent verbal and written communication;
- Learn & share knowledge;
- Confident and credible with the ability to articulate in a clear and concise manner;
- Ability to deploy change effectively retaining all information provided;
- Self-motivated through delivering excellent customer service;
- Can sustain a world class performance when in demand;
o Willingness to work on a shifting schedule as needed.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Oracle HCM Cloud Time & Labor Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
USA NY - New York
Management Consulting Senior Manager – New York, NY
USA MO - Kansas City
Technology and Operations Social Media Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.