Job Location: Timisoara
Regional Description: Romania
Job Number: 00673731 00673731_en
- Interpret day-to-day business objectives and prepare/execute operational practices/work programs. -Ensure proper execution of processes by team
- Review all incoming work for clarity, provide clear work directions, e.g., receive requests for assistance from the field, determine level of assistance required and respond appropriately.
- May perform data entry or other client related tasks in various systems, as required.
- Manage workloads to ensure even distribution of responsibilities and provide development opportunities, when available, with assistance from direct manager.
- Perform and/or ensure completion of quality review check on outgoing work (e.g., proof data entry, correspondence, and other tasks) within immediate team to ensure quality, accuracy, and consistency.
- Ensure completion of time and expense reports for self and team members per policies. Maintain accurate records for chargeable time to client projects.
- May be accountable for ongoing management of effective client service relationship in one area of the business, by acting as main point of contact for senior client representatives.
- Anticipate, identify, and assess complex issues/problems. Develop and implement a corresponding plan of action to bring the situation to resolution.
- Identify, document, and review opportunities for team improvement in procedures/processes/standards to gain cost-effectiveness and efficiency; provide cost estimates and execute implementation of improvements.
required to direct work within clear budgetary guidelines
- Meet with project managers on large or complex projects to determine format, plan the project timeframe and estimate the project’s overtime needs.
- Perform analysis of quality audits; analyze results and develop process improvements to maintain quality deliverables
-Assist with providing operational statistics and escalate operational issues to direct manager.
- Create annual team objectives with direct manager approval. Monitor and coach team to meet objectives;
- Prepares, coordinates and conducts performance appraisals, and counsels employees on career and performance/disciplinary issues.
- Fluency in English;
- Previous experience in business process area e.g. HR, Customer Service, preferably in an operations environment;
- Coaching/mentoring skills;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail and follow through to resolve any outstanding issues;
- Strong time management skills;
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills; manages internal and external/client communications with individuals at all levels;
- Ability to adapt to changing environment and support of clients from a global perspective;
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.