Job Location: Cluj Napoca
Regional Description: Romania
Job Number: 00671493 00671493_en
your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an
extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform
organizations and communities around the world.
Join Accenture Digital!
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
A new area within Accenture Digital is Industry X.0, an advanced, digitally enabled, innovative, planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries
In your role within our Industry X.0 team, you’ll help clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital technology moves into the core of industry in product development and manufacturing environments. You’ll help them transform their product, manufacturing and product related services value chains in Products, Communications, Media, High Tech, Aerospace & Defense, Chemicals, Mining, Oil & Gas and Utilities. As part of Accenture Digital, you’ll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry X.0 space.
We offer a diversified range of activities in an international environment as well as a young and dynamic team with ambitious, yet realistic objectives for the future, promoted by an open team and communication culture. We offer individually adapted technical and soft-skill trainings, flexible working time, private medical insurance and diversified possibilities for sport activities.
Send your CV to
We are searching for a reliable, dynamic, analytical software developer to take over the following responsibilities:
• Write outstanding code, create performing and robust software
• Adapt to changing requirements
• Continuously improve and enhance our product
• Bring top notch problem solving skills to a variety of computer science relates problems
• Document the conceptual, logical and technical architecture for the project
• At least 1 year of
experience in Java development
• High abstraction, analytical and troubleshooting abilities
• Pro-active, flexible reliable and solution-oriented attitude
• Good team player
• Experience with Java Server Faces (JSF), Cloud Services
• Strong communication skills -both written and verbal, especially in an environment of top professionals
• Fluency in English. In addition, knowledge of German is considered a plus
• Sound judgment in Java Persistence API, Hibernate, Junit, Easy Mock
• Affinity with databases (Oracle, SQL Server) and interface technologies (e.g., SOAP, MQ, JMS, ODBC)
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.