Job Location: Bucharest
Regional Description: Romania
Job Number: 00671038 00671038_en
Legal Support on anti- corruption due diligence process
· Conduct research on third party vendors of the Company and prepare due diligence report
· Take up adhoc tasks in the overall anti-corruption due diligence program
· Maintain case trackers if required
· Should have good research and analytical skills
· Experience of using online search databases like LexisNexis etc.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills to deal with people at different levels and functions of the organization
· Proficient command of English language
· Comfortable with Microsoft Word Excel and PowerPoint presentations
• LLB graduate with 2-3 years’ experience
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
Receive job alerts, latest news and insider tips tailored to your preferences. See what exciting and rewarding opportunities await. Sign up below.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
There is already a separate, active Accenture Careers account with the same email address as your LinkedIn account email address. Please try logging in with your registered email address and password. You can then update your LinkedIn sign-in connection through the Edit Profile section.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your LinkedIn profile. Please continue registration for this program without your LinkedIn profile or use a different LinkedIn account or email address.
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?