Job Location: Bucharest
Regional Description: Romania
Job Number: 00668186 00668186_en
You will provide support to the
Global and/or Regional Service Center team and the Global Data Privacy team to
enable the administration of contracts and subcontracts. The specific focus
will be on reviewing, drafting and advising on contracts including EU model
clauses, data transfer agreements, inter-company agreements and data privacy
provisions. All of them should be in accordance with company policies and
procedures, applicable laws, and customer requirements.
You will be responsible for tracking and monitoring contract changes, deliverables, correspondence and risks, maintaining associated documentation, advising on contract risk and issues, and other duties as may be assigned.
- Support of a project team (Legal Professionals, Contract Management and business teams) and/or Service Center in accomplishing assigned tasks, including but not limited to reviewing of contracts or dealing with different administrative matters;
- Assist in the application of tools and processes for the performance of Service Center designated activities;
- Perform research on contractual terms and conditions or other regulations;
- Responsible for ensuring that where Contracting is deployed, all contract risks and issues are identified, contract compliance is maintained and issues resolved. If the contract is not aligned with or issues are not resolved they should be promptly raised to their Contracting line manager;
- With/ without supervision, may work on small, medium, large and multiple engagements or single engagement;
- May be requested to provide information relative local customs and practices which could potentially impact the Service Centers.
- University degree in law.
- Legal background mainly focused on contracting;
- Minimum 3-5 years of legal experience within a large company (multinational one preferred);
- Analytical thinking, good communication skills;
- Availability to travel - travel as required;
- Fluency in English and French, including legal French;
- Fluency in other language would be an advantage;
- Attention to details, organized, flexible;
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.