Job Location: Bucharest
Regional Description: Romania
Job Number: 00664674 00664674_en
Provide legal support to Procurement and Offerings teams in reviewing and negotiating strategic key multi-client and/or internal use, vendor or master subcontractor arrangements, which support Accenture’s through the procurement of product, software and services to be used in Accenture’s services. Global Sourcing is on charge of review and negotiation of contractual documentation for North America & Global projects.
- Review and negotiate Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs), Statement of Work, Master Agreements, Evaluation Agreements, Local Country Agreements, Order forms, and any other legal documents related (for Services, Software, Hardware, Marketing, Workplace, among others).
- Handle the communication with internal clients, business/stakeholders, procurement and vendors on various legal issues relating to products and/or services that Accenture intend to buy for its internal usage and for client offerings;
- Maintain contract awareness in line with company policies and procedures, and ensure legal/commercial issues are resolved in a timely manner following company internal procedures, escalating when required.Job Summary:
- University Law Degree
- Corporate experience: contract review.
- Minimum 3-4 years experience in the contract management/procurement/legal field
- Fluency in English, including legal English;
- Detail-oriented, organized, flexible
- Ability to work in multicultural environment;
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Jobs based on searches similar to yours:
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
Receive job alerts, latest news and insider tips tailored to your preferences. See what exciting and rewarding opportunities await. Sign up below.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
There is already a separate, active Accenture Careers account with the same email address as your LinkedIn account email address. Please try logging in with your registered email address and password. You can then update your LinkedIn sign-in connection through the Edit Profile section.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your LinkedIn profile. Please continue registration for this program without your LinkedIn profile or use a different LinkedIn account or email address.
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?