Join Accenture Digital!
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
To find out more about Accenture and how you can use and improve your skills visit our careers website http://accenture.ro/cariere and like our Facebook pages https://www.facebook.com/accentureinromania and https://www.facebook.com/Accenture.Industrial.Software.Solutions.Romania.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Work in one of the world's largest IT consulting companies, in an international environment as well a young and dynamic team
- Innovative projects for prestigious clients
- Exposure to the latest technologies
- Career development through focus on technical and soft-skill training and personal growth
- Generous benefits package (including private medical care, lunch vouchers, sports passes, flexible work time)
WHAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE
- Very good knowledge of C/C++ embedded software development
- 5+ years in automotive industry
- Good understanding of embedded architectures and interfacing
- Knowledge of automotive-grade microcontroller architecture and operating systems
- Use of embedded software tools: assemblers, compilers, linkers, debuggers, profilers, etc.
- Comfortable with using measurement and diagnosis equipment: logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, signal generators
- Car communication protocols and tools: CAN, LIN, Flexray, CANoe, etc.
- Knowledge of ASPICE needs and the Automotive process
- AUTOSAR architecture
- Software debug, test, optimize, maintenance
- Analytical skills used to identify client’s needs and to coach or support your colleagues;
- Experience in presenting to and interacting with the clients, identifying their needs;
- Strong leadership and excellent communication skills, with the ability to work effectively with and manage a variety of professional staff; Able to communicate in a clear, consistent and transparent manner;
- Experience in growing and mentoring a dynamic team;
- A high level of attention to detail with excellent organizational skills and time management;
- Ability to face issues addressing them effectively and efficiently;
- University degree in the IT field (or comparable);
- Excellent command of English.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Microsoft - Technology Consulting - Senior Manager - Southwest
USA MD - Greenbelt
Federal - SOC / Security Engineering Deputy Lead
Property & Casualty Insurance Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.