Job Location: Bucharest
Regional Description: Romania
Job Number: 00656353 00656353_en
Provide contracting support to Legal Global and/or Regional Service Centers personnel and internal clients at all levels and various locations. This support may include, but is not limited to, contracts review, assessment of risks/issues in the contracts, application of different tools and other duties as assigned.
- University degree in law. Combination with business or commercial degree is an advantage
- Minimum 3-4 years experience in the contract management/procurement/legal field
- Availability to travel - Travel as required. Trainings provided abroad
- Fluency in English, including legal English;
- Fluency in Italian;
- Detail-oriented, organized, flexible
- Ability to work in multicultural environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.