We are a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. With more than 411.000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, we drive innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
We look for:
an awesome colleague in Learning & Development team, who would love to make a difference.
- Define curriculum that meets business requirements
- Develop and implement learning assets and programs designed to build the necessary skills
- Act as project manager for learning projects, being responsible both for the planning (content development, framework, timeline) and delivery/ implementation of the project (training logistics)
- Build and maintain strong relationships with sponsors and subject matter experts
- For vendor assets, manage the vendor relationship (from negotiation to contracting and payment), manage vendor performance.
- Implement communication plans with business leaders to build awareness of avenues to build capability
- Provide service delivery support for training calendar delivery
- Manage the lifecycle of learning assets, determining the need for maintenance and/or retirement
- Provide input to and implement the knowledge management and collaboration strategies for the entity