Job Location: Bucharest
Regional Description: Romania
Job Number: 00651975 00651975_en
• Fluency in German and English, both written & spoken (B2-C1 for both);
• Proficient in relevant computer applications (internet Explorer, Outlook usage, Microsoft Office) and fundamental Technical know-how on system trouble shooting;
• Verbal and written communication skills and active listening skills;
• Bachelor degree or 3 year diploma;
• Customer service orientation.
Jobs based on searches similar to yours:
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
Receive job alerts, latest news and insider tips tailored to your preferences. See what exciting and rewarding opportunities await. Sign up below.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
There is already a separate, active Accenture Careers account with the same email address as your LinkedIn account email address. Please try logging in with your registered email address and password. You can then update your LinkedIn sign-in connection through the Edit Profile section.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your LinkedIn profile. Please continue registration for this program without your LinkedIn profile or use a different LinkedIn account or email address.
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?