Job Location: Bucharest
Regional Description: Romania
Job Number: 00651953 00651953_en
- Understand, learn and apply the Work Instructions that are regulating the Recruitment process;
- Be aware of the Service Level Agreement between Accenture and the client and make sure they are met;
- Perform transactions on specific systems: the recruitment system (ATAS) - training is offered
- Perform CV Capture
- Offer & Contract Management;
- Dispatch email communication to the candidates and the managers;
- Answer to questions from the candidates or managers;
- Maintain the pool of valuable candidates (the “Talent” pool) up-to-date with candidates selected but not allocated to a current opening;
- Schedule phone interviews between the selected candidates and the managers;
- Attend all workshops/calls established between the team in Bucharest and the team in Russia.
- Good communication, written and oral - Fluent in Russian and English
- Student or Graduate
- Good Client handling skills
- PC Literate
- Willing to perform repetitive activities
- Problem solving and analysis skills
- Self-Motivated, positive attitude and approach
- Flexibility to take on additional responsibility and tasks when required.
- Accepts responsibility as an individual and works well within a team
Jobs based on searches similar to yours:
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
Receive job alerts, latest news and insider tips tailored to your preferences. See what exciting and rewarding opportunities await. Sign up below.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
There is already a separate, active Accenture Careers account with the same email address as your LinkedIn account email address. Please try logging in with your registered email address and password. You can then update your LinkedIn sign-in connection through the Edit Profile section.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your LinkedIn profile. Please continue registration for this program without your LinkedIn profile or use a different LinkedIn account or email address.
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?