Job Location: Brasov
Regional Description: Romania
Job Number: 00648925 00648925_en
The candidate will liaise with the other network colleagues in other countries to cover all network functionality in EMEA region.
The key area of responsibility:
- Diploma/BE/Master Tech. preferable in IT/Network or related specialities
- Experience in maintenance of LAN/WAN network for minimum 2 years.
- Experience in utilizing Network Management and Monitoring systems
- Good understanding and practical “hands-on” experience on:
o Cisco IOS devices (switches, routers) and/or Juniper Junos (switches, firewalls)
o Juniper firewalls (filtering, routing, NAT)
o VRF and Multi VLAN infrastructure
o IPSEC tunnelling, GRE
o BGP Routing, QOS, VOIP
o Following services and features: trunking, aggregated interfaces, VTP, STP,
- Communicative, open to internal customers, willing to learn, open to share knowledge and cooperation with a team members
- Able to individually solve problems (e.g. troubleshoot some performance issue)
- High energy level and be able to effectively work with various cross functional teams
- English: Very Good level to be able communicate with a team and clients.
Experience in following areas is an advantage:
- Cisco voice technologies (Call Manager, UCCX, Unity, VG, MGCP, SIP)
- Wireless infrastructures
- Build databases
- Create scripts for maintaining network devices
Jobs based on searches similar to yours:
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
Receive job alerts, latest news and insider tips tailored to your preferences. See what exciting and rewarding opportunities await. Sign up below.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
There is already a separate, active Accenture Careers account with the same email address as your LinkedIn account email address. Please try logging in with your registered email address and password. You can then update your LinkedIn sign-in connection through the Edit Profile section.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your LinkedIn profile. Please continue registration for this program without your LinkedIn profile or use a different LinkedIn account or email address.
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?