Job Location: Timisoara
Regional Description: Romania
Job Number: 00647344 00647344_en
• Drive development projects in all phases from specification to release and Supervise complete embedded software development lifecycle;
• Manage the software team to achieve the project goals in terms of scope, timing and quality and, in case of issues, help it to identify innovative and highly performant solutions;
• Analyze and review the software requirements and create and design the software architecture;
• Nurture and manage relationships with the clients to ensure clear understanding of customer needs and requirements;
• Contribute actively to grow the team through mentorship, knowledge sharing and team spirit building activities.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
• Work in one of the world's largest IT consulting companies, in an international environment as well a young and dynamic team
• Innovative projects for prestigious clients
• Exposure to the latest technologies
• Career development through focus on technical and soft-skill training and personal growth
• Generous benefits package (including private medical care, lunch vouchers, sports passes, flexible work time)
• Very good knowledge of C/C++ embedded software development
• 5+ years in the automotive industry
• Good understanding of embedded architectures and interfacing
• Knowledge of automotive-grade microcontroller architecture and operating systems
• Use of embedded software tools: assemblers, compilers, linkers, debuggers, profilers, etc.
• Comfortable with using measurement and diagnosis equipment: logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, signal generators
• Car communication protocols and tools: CAN, LIN, Flexray, CANoe, etc.
• Knowledge of ASPICE needs and the Automotive process
• AUTOSAR architecture
• Software debug, test, optimize, maintenance
• Analytical skills used to identify client’s needs and to coach or support your colleagues;
• Experience in presenting to and interacting with the clients, identifying their needs;
• Strong leadership and excellent communication skills, with the ability to work effectively with and manage a variety of professional staff; Able to communicate in a clear, consistent and transparent manner;
• Experience in growing and mentoring a dynamic team;
• A high level of attention to detail with excellent organizational skills and time management;
• Ability to face issues addressing them effectively and efficiently;
• University degree in the IT field (or comparable);
• Excellent command of English.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.