Job Location: Bucharest
Regional Description: Romania
Job Number: 00642400 00642400_en
- Managing customer and internal engineer escalations while working closely with the Service Delivery Manager.
- Overseeing the reactive landscape end to end and managing any support bottlenecks to ensure smooth progression and inform key stakeholders as required.
- Creating and reviewing Incident Management reports in order to deliver business insights through incident categorization and trend analysis.
- Identifying opportunities for proactive services in order to reduce the frequency and duration of incidents.
- Collaborating with the Critical Escalation Team on any escalations related to customer critical incidents.
- Sending monthly and weekly summary reports of Customer Support usage directly to customers, including details of current status.
- Providing weekly reports of sensitive cases and escalation activities, carried out for review with the Service Delivery Manager.
- Advocating and being customer-centric when engaging internally and externally to drive progression of incidents.
- Using the appropriate escalation routes and tools to ensure the service is delivered in a timely way and at a relevant and accurate standard.
- Participating in team meetings, discussions and other activities in order to share information and support the EMEA Services Team by promoting teamwork and collaboration through a positive attitude.
- Fluency in Turkish and English, both written & spoken;
- Proficient in relevant computer applications (internet Explorer, Outlook usage, Microsoft Office);
- Verbal and written communication skills;
- Active listening skills;
- Detail-oriented and analytical;
- Positive ‘can-do’ approach;
- Problem solving and analysis;
- Customer service orientation.
Jobs based on searches similar to yours:
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
Receive job alerts, latest news and insider tips tailored to your preferences. See what exciting and rewarding opportunities await. Sign up below.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
There is already a separate, active Accenture Careers account with the same email address as your LinkedIn account email address. Please try logging in with your registered email address and password. You can then update your LinkedIn sign-in connection through the Edit Profile section.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your LinkedIn profile. Please continue registration for this program without your LinkedIn profile or use a different LinkedIn account or email address.
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?