Job Location: Bucharest
Regional Description: Romania
Job Number: 00641985 00641985_en
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
We are a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. With more than 411.00 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, we drive innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
In Accenture Technology, we investigate and explore new technologies to determine how our clients can use them – helping their business innovate, grow and improve.
If you are logical, adaptable and have:
- Over 1 year of functional experience in SAP FI/CO module
- Skills in implementation, customization and maintenance in SAP FI/CO module
and related sub modules
- Architectural knowledge of SAP
- Strong knowledge of Business Processes (any industry)
- Strong communication skills to all business levels
- Experience in direct communication / client site cooperation
Then join our team!
Our future colleague will:
- Play an active role in SAP projects (implementation, rollout, or support and maintenance) in assigned functional areas covered by SAP FI/CO modules;
- Prepare functional designs and system configurations, or perform relevant
testing and deployment of the designed business solution;
- Propose, program, configure, document and test business solution;
- Reach and achieve project aims and outputs;
- Lead application functional team or sub-team;
- Contribute to increased productivity and motivation of the team;
- Communicate closely with the ABAP development team;
- Build professional relationships with clients, management and team members to ensure delivery of proposed solutions.
Reasons for being our colleague:
- Continuous growth in a positive and multicultural work environment;
- We take care to help you gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists;
- Opportunity to work on complex projects for Global TOP Clients;
- Personalized benefits package, including: meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
Receive job alerts, latest news and insider tips tailored to your preferences. See what exciting and rewarding opportunities await. Sign up below.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
There is already a separate, active Accenture Careers account with the same email address as your LinkedIn account email address. Please try logging in with your registered email address and password. You can then update your LinkedIn sign-in connection through the Edit Profile section.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your LinkedIn profile. Please continue registration for this program without your LinkedIn profile or use a different LinkedIn account or email address.
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?