Job Location: Bucharest
Regional Description: Romania
Job Number: 00641256 00641256_en
• Contact customers via e-mail/phone/fax and initiate collection activities;
• Identify and collect payment of overdue invoices through proactive planning, prioritization and execution of daily call cycles;
• Provide necessary information of credit worthiness to customer service when required;
• Manage the customer portfolio within the agreed credit terms and credit limits;
• Meet cash collection targets keep up-to-date;
• Deliver service in line with agreed controls and procedures.
• Input notes on payment agreements and follow-up actions;
• Reinstate accounts when payment is received;
• Initiate Collection Agency activities, providing collection data and contact details to the Collection Agency;
• Instigate legal proceeding (in-house or external) for accounts that require legal resolution;
• Flag invoices that relate to doubtful balances to be written off and input notes why the balance is not collectable;
• Register invoice disputes;
• Follow escalation routes, adhere to laid down procedures and proactively identify problem areas and propose likely solutions;
• Fluency in French (at least B2 level of proficiency);
• Good understanding of English (B2);
• 0-2 years relevant experience
• Experience with accounting systems, cash applications, customer service, SAP would be a plus;
• Competent Microsoft Office user: Excel, Word and Power Point;
• Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure;
• Ability to prioritize and schedule workload;
• Reliable, active approach striving for process improvement;
• Responsibility, accuracy;
• Team player.
Jobs based on searches similar to yours:
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
Receive job alerts, latest news and insider tips tailored to your preferences. See what exciting and rewarding opportunities await. Sign up below.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
There is already a separate, active Accenture Careers account with the same email address as your LinkedIn account email address. Please try logging in with your registered email address and password. You can then update your LinkedIn sign-in connection through the Edit Profile section.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your LinkedIn profile. Please continue registration for this program without your LinkedIn profile or use a different LinkedIn account or email address.
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?