Job Location: Timisoara
Regional Description: Romania
Job Number: 00639394 00639394_en
• Deliver desired business outcomes and/ or service commitments through effective planning and execution
• Manage the delivery effort including change, demand and support of operations management within schedule, cost, quality, effort and SLAs
• Prioritize and manage the scope of the assigned program, project or contracted service
• Identify, understand and effectively manage milestones and dependencies across multiple stakeholders ensuring clear accountabilities and shared understanding of impact
• Manage issues and risks of the assigned program, project, releases or contracted service
• Prepare and analyze complex reports/information and formulate conclusions
• Manage numerous, complex projects requiring high level capabilities with minimal supervision
• Monitors delivery performance and quality using metrics and status reporting and implement continuous improvements; Demonstrate expert knowledge of processes and related systems to effectively perform responsibilities; May perform and/or ensure completion of quality review check on outgoing work (e.g., proof data entry, correspondence, and other tasks) within immediate team to ensure quality, accuracy, and consistency;
• Perform analysis of quality audits; analyze results and develop process improvements to maintain quality deliverables
• Supports the management of financials, contractual, and operational commitments in alignment with contract and original deal economics, as well as cost management targets
• Baseline the scope and estimate and plan the work; May make decisions about the day-to-day operation of the group, including management of work assignments and information between shifts as well as approach regarding workload, equipment, staffing, and scheduling. Includes adjusting work hours as necessary to meet deadlines, e.g., overtime, evening and weekend hours
• Plan and manage resourcing/staffing within a globally sourced delivery model; Manage workloads to ensure even distribution of responsibilities and provide development opportunities, when available, with assistance from supervisor or workforce planner
• Act as a point of contact for senior client representatives if needed.
• Fluency in English;
• Previous experience in business process area e.g. HR, Customer Service, preferably in an operations environment;
• Coaching/mentoring skills;
• Strong customer service skills;
• Strong organization skills, attention to detail and follow through to resolve any outstanding issues
• Strong time management skills;
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills; manages internal and external/client communications with individuals at all levels;
• Ability to adapt to changing environment and support of clients from a global perspective;
• Ability to motivate and develop people with a variety of development goals with minimal assistance from direct manager;
Jobs based on searches similar to yours:
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
Receive job alerts, latest news and insider tips tailored to your preferences. See what exciting and rewarding opportunities await. Sign up below.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
There is already a separate, active Accenture Careers account with the same email address as your LinkedIn account email address. Please try logging in with your registered email address and password. You can then update your LinkedIn sign-in connection through the Edit Profile section.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your LinkedIn profile. Please continue registration for this program without your LinkedIn profile or use a different LinkedIn account or email address.
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?