The Recruitment Analyst will be part of a team that provides recruiting support to any country that be part of Accenture’s client.
The RA will need to be able to work independently with stakeholders, understand the requirements of the roles, and perform all the activities related to the specific recruiting process of the country that was assigned.
Within the everyday tasks the RA will be assigned to a specific GU/Country and need to:
· - Search for candidates using Job Boards, Social Media and other sourcing channels
· - Reach out to candidates, do a first screening;
· - Update the internal systems (TALEO/SHP);
· - Provide status and updates to the stakeholders;
· - Escalate potential issues to the Team lead in order to find solutions and suitable action plans.
· - - University degree in HR or related fields is a nice to have
· - It requires advanced level in English
· - Overall 2 years of experience in HR, preferably in Big Companies. At least 1 of those years must be related to Sourcing and Staffing (can be mixed with other Recruitment experience)
Professional Skill Requirements
· -Ability to work independently in a multinational environment
· - Proactive and flexible to the demand fluctuation
· - Team work is a must (will be able to move internally to provide support to other country in picks of work and high demand)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Engineering Team Consultant
USA GA - Atlanta
AD9 Workday Data Certified Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.