Job Location: Bucharest
Regional Description: Romania
Job Number: 00632676 00632676_en
The Recruitment Analyst will be part of a team that provides recruiting support to any country that be part of Accenture’s client.
The RA will need to be able to work independently with stakeholders, understand the requirements of the roles, and perform all the activities related to the specific recruiting process of the country that was assigned.
Within the everyday tasks the RA will be assigned to a specific GU/Country and need to:
· - Search for candidates using Job Boards, Social Media and other sourcing channels
· - Reach out to candidates, do a first screening;
· - Update the internal systems (TALEO/SHP);
· - Provide status and updates to the stakeholders;
· - Escalate potential issues to the Team lead in order to find solutions and suitable action plans.
· - - University degree in HR or related fields is a nice to have
· - It requires advanced level in English
· - Overall 2 years of experience in HR, preferably in Big Companies. At least 1 of those years must be related to Sourcing and Staffing (can be mixed with other Recruitment experience)
Professional Skill Requirements
· -Ability to work independently in a multinational environment
· - Proactive and flexible to the demand fluctuation
· - Team work is a must (will be able to move internally to provide support to other country in picks of work and high demand)
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
Receive job alerts, latest news and insider tips tailored to your preferences. See what exciting and rewarding opportunities await. Sign up below.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
There is already a separate, active Accenture Careers account with the same email address as your LinkedIn account email address. Please try logging in with your registered email address and password. You can then update your LinkedIn sign-in connection through the Edit Profile section.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your LinkedIn profile. Please continue registration for this program without your LinkedIn profile or use a different LinkedIn account or email address.
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?