Job Location: Bucharest
Regional Description: Romania
Job Number: 00626173 00626173_en
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
We are a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. With more thanpeople serving clients in more than 120 countries, we drive innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
In Accenture Technology, we investigate and explore new technologies to determine how our clients can use them – helping their business innovate, grow and improve.
If you are smart, organized, goal oriented and have:
• Experience in Business Analyst role
• Knowledge of SQL
• Knowledge of IT Implementation Projects methodology, phases and deliverables
• Experience with custom development projects
• Very good interpersonal and teamwork skills
• Very good communication & presentation skills – deliver presentations, organize and drive meetings (on-site, video-conferences), write clear and concise documentation
Our future colleague will:
• Gain good knowledge of existing application from a functional point of view
• Gather requirements, create functional specification, manage requirements backlog
• Estimate and track effort for new requirements
• Organize and drive requirements prioritization meetings
• Organize and drive User acceptance testing sessions
• Organize and drive user training sessions
• Assist development team during implementation of new features
• Assist development team with testing of new application releases
• Work with support and development team to analyze and track issues
• Promptly escalate issues
- Continuous growth in a positive and multicultural work environment
- We take care to help you gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- Opportunity to work on complex projects for Global TOP Clients
• Problem solving skills and analytical thinking
• Fluency in English
Reasons for being our colleague:
- Personalized benefits package, including: meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
Receive job alerts, latest news and insider tips tailored to your preferences. See what exciting and rewarding opportunities await. Sign up below.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
There is already a separate, active Accenture Careers account with the same email address as your LinkedIn account email address. Please try logging in with your registered email address and password. You can then update your LinkedIn sign-in connection through the Edit Profile section.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your LinkedIn profile. Please continue registration for this program without your LinkedIn profile or use a different LinkedIn account or email address.
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?