Accenture is looking for new colleagues in our team of enthusiasts that enjoy delivering the best practices and learning from the best!
• Good understanding of customer requests and ability to provide customers with proper & accurate response.
• Key / Process data according to customer specifications and as per Job Instruction Manuals.
● Customer Service agents support end user in day by day operations with specific applications;
● Receives and assess claim according to defined procedures / routines;
● Receives and logs all e-mail/web/phone call and ensures proper documentation;
● Research of required information using available resources, user guides and match complaints with known errors and problems;
● Support in using application functionalities, identification of possible workaround;
● Identify and escalate priority issues;
● Helps agents in routing complaints to appropriate second level group;
• Adhere to the Service Level Agreement (SLAs) specified by the Client / Process in terms of quality, productivity and schedule;
• Attend to information requests from customers and track the status of consignments on the system;
• Handle operational queries with a sense of urgency and deliver an accurate final job;
• Support the organization to achieve full compliance with corporate sustainability standards and focused on quality;
• Address any problems/grievances with the Coordinator/Manager/ that may have an impact on productivity and operations;
• Take steps to improve performance based on coaching.