- Develop hiring and candidate sourcing approaches in conjunction with the Hiring Manager’s needs;
- Manage hiring requisitions from capturing & validating the demand to candidate management;
- Roadmap strategic Sourcing Channels to deliver the best results across quality and quantity of hires;
- Hunt, farm and engage with unique and/ or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques;
- Conduct video interviews with the candidates engaged in the recruitment process and constantly communicating the feedback during the process;
- Support the hiring managers by building high-performance teams and partnering whenever needed;
- Create robust pipelines while providing a seamless, uniform, “just like you would want it” candidate experience;
- Provide the pipeline status to the business teams and participate in regular calls related to the state of the projects;
- Develop relationships across multiple teams;
- Work with the Talent Sourcing Lead to understand short- and long-term Talent Sourcing objectives and hiring forecasts; creating and implementing short- and long-term tactical sourcing plans;
- Add value and share best practices with your colleagues.
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- Advanced German skills;
- Ability to build trust with candidates, stakeholders and peers;
- Ability to learn, flex, adapt and stay curious;
- Thorough knowledge of talent landscape;
- Analytic, data driven;
- Team player;
- Solid client management skills;
- Solid sourcing and interview skills;
- Able to work within limits of processes, procedures and systems while staying creative.
What’s in it for you?
- Gain access to an extensive curriculum of training and rejoice the guidance of your career counselor, mentors and people advisors;
- Receive an attractive benefits package including: 2 additional vacation days, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, library subscription and other benefits at your choice through an online platform;
- Be part of a team that feels more like a family, with a flexible approach that allows working from home for some projects;
- Opportunity to be involved in sports activities and volunteering initiatives.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.