- Direct and lead team of technical teams, monitoring activities and supporting junior resources;
- Train junior resources developing technical capabilities;
- Prioritize and assign programming and systems tasks;
- Manage workload across team of programmers;
- Lead design meetings with technical users;
- Participates in MDM and Data quality design reviews, including database code design reviews;
- Collaborate with technical and business resources on application architecture;
- Adhere and contribute to programming, documentation, and testing;
- Review current MDM data models to understand the “as is” environment;
- Reviews MDM and Data Quality unit tests and walks through code with developers.
- At least 5 years of working experiences in ETL's, Data Quality, Data Managements projects;
- Extensive knowledge on SQL and data modelling;
- Bachelors in related discipline is strongly preferred, but consideration may be given to exceptional candidates with 8 years relevant work experience;
- Plan and manage own and technical team work to meet assigned deliverables promptly. Be responsible for technical team activities, due dates and quality of the deliverable;
- Experience programming for large enterprise systems, or manufacturing systems;
- Availability to travel, to support our clients whenever they go;
- Good communication and presentation skills in order to explain technicalities to functional team and client;
- High standing in client facing activities;
- Fluency in English (written & verbal).
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.