- Design, develop, document of the MDM models;
- Develop and document ETL processes for all MDM subject areas;
- Work with Data Management Analyst to ensure proper documentation and definitions are incorporated into the Enterprise Data Dictionary;
- Data profiling, development, and integration of different systems;
- Assist in ongoing development of technical best practices for data movement, data quality, data cleansing and other ETL related activities;
- Analyzes and defines detailed MDM processes, tasks, data flows, and dependencies;
- Develops MDM solution meeting technical specifications and business requirements according to the established designs;
- Participates in system and integration test, identifies and resolves solution defects;
- Participates in software training with the customer.
- University degree, preferably technical oriented;
- Technology enthusiasts together with ability and willingness to learn new things;
- Availability to travel, and to work in different locations;
- Experience in SQL;
- Knowledge in data architecture and modeling, data quality, data warehousing, business intelligence, and metadata management;
- Basic knowledge of Master Data Management concepts is a plus;
- Basic knowledge of data governance tool (such as SAP DATA SERVICE, INFORMATICA, Collibra) is a plus;
- Fluency in English (written & verbal).
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Accenture Flex - Functional Tester -Norfolk, VA
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Digital Transformation Consultant ++
Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Integrations/BIRT Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.