Job Location: Bucharest
Regional Description: Romania
Job Number: 00603177 00603177_en
- Process accounts payable invoices and travel expenses;
- Process internal accounting documents (corrections, reclassifications etc.);
- Controlling the booking of the documents processed in order to assure the accuracy;
- Update processes and procedures;
- Develops good client relationships;
- Subject to regular local supervision of progress against results.
- University degree - economic background would be a plus;
- Fluent in French and English;
- Previous work experience would be a plus;
- Must be a good team player and be able to communicate easily with Accenture, Client and third parties staff at all levels;
- Attention to details;
- Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure;
- Reliable, proactive approach to entrusted tasks.
Jobs based on searches similar to yours:
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
Receive job alerts, latest news and insider tips tailored to your preferences. See what exciting and rewarding opportunities await. Sign up below.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
There is already a separate, active Accenture Careers account with the same email address as your LinkedIn account email address. Please try logging in with your registered email address and password. You can then update your LinkedIn sign-in connection through the Edit Profile section.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your LinkedIn profile. Please continue registration for this program without your LinkedIn profile or use a different LinkedIn account or email address.
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?