Key Deliverables & Responsibilities:
Delivery of the following services (but not limited to):
- Assisting Client Delivery and Sales personnel with end to end process of creating and managing contracts in our internal systems
- Making sure the deal is set up correctly and submitted to pass the pre-validation criteria first time right
- Work together with operations to make sure the deal flows through the process in a timely manner, issues are solved and on-holds are prevented
- When contract is ready for signature, facilitate the steps for customer signature
- When signed, proceed with the required additional information and documentation so all is ready for agreement set up
- Monitor deal set up in the systems
Assist Client Delivery personnel in providing a world-class service to our main enterprise customers and partners
- Provide quality delivery of service center catalog items in line with catalog process descriptions and targets, ownership of issues and follow-through
- Carry out regular quality reviews to ensure the processes are being followed and verify the quality of deliverables
- Ensure services are delivered to the agreed targets. Where issues occur, log them and take action on them per defined processes
- Update tools and processes according to the business changes
- Work with the Service Center delivery leads and delivery managers to resolve escalations and to improve internal processes & policies
- Collaborate with Client Delivery personnel to offer customer satisfaction
- Promote teamwork and collaboration through a positive attitude and effective communication
- Promote cross-regional collaboration and support the global community, by sharing best practices and operational improvement opportunities to improve Service Center Services
Business & Technology Insights
- Understand current business processes & tools which impact our service delivery and work with the necessary owners internally to resolve any issues, and fix processes
- Identify issues that are systemic and report on key trends
- Provide feedback, recommendations and data that contributes to refinement of processes, and deliverables
- Possess good technical expertise in relevant Client technologies to quickly understand incidents and provide a high-level review to all stakeholders
- Bachelor Degree would be a plus
- Excellent written and oral English and Dutch language skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to enable you to articulate complex problems succinctly
- confidence in handling and calculating financial information/ strong at math
- Experience in an enterprise support and/or customer service environment with a strong understanding and knowledge of support, customer service delivery and/or the consulting industry and processes
- Passion for and track record for delivering great customer experiences
- Strong organizational, communication, project management, negotiation, stakeholder management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to follow instructions, review team process documentation and provide knowledgeable feedback – be able to identify a red flag or roadblocks in the processes, report and address them in a proactive and timely manner
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships across functional groups. Ability to work independently, while in a team environment
- Organizational skills to be able to document and quickly reference information and knowledge provided by internal resources and manage multiple requests and deliver in a timely manner
- Proven problem-solving skills, the ability to think critically and use a logical approach to determine the best solution/innovative ideas in ambiguous situations where minimal information is provided
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.