Job Location: Brasov
Regional Description: Romania
Job Number: 00561366 00561366_en
Attractive benefits package: meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym
Trainings delivered in classrooms or virtually and access to a mountain of knowledge
Chance to become a subject matter expert for complex processes
Possibility to practise your language skills with native speakers
Opportunity to work with top clients on large projects
Dynamic, intercultural working environment
• 0-2 years relevant experience
• Previous experience in Collection/Cash Application, having a transactional role in OTC area;
• Experience with accounting systems; SAP would be a plus;
• Competent Microsoft Office user: Excel, Word and Power Point;
• Written and spoken ability to communicate in German for client interaction (upper- intermediate, B2);
• Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure;
• Ability to prioritize and schedule workload;
• Reliable, active approach striving for process improvement;
• Responsible, accurate;
• Team player.
Jobs based on searches similar to yours:
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
Receive job alerts, latest news and insider tips tailored to your preferences. See what exciting and rewarding opportunities await. Sign up below.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your profile. Please continue registration for this program without your profile
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?