Job Location: Bucharest
Regional Description: Romania
Job Number: 00555771 00555771_en
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
We are a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. With more than 411.00 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, we drive innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
In Accenture Technology, we investigate and explore new technologies to determine how our clients can use them – helping their business innovate, grow and improve.
If (you are smart, organized, goal oriented and have:
- Experience with frameworks like Spring, JSF, Hibernate, JPA;
- Capacity to read and write (ideally also speak) in French language (at least B1);
- Knowledge of TDD by using at least one of the following: JUNIT, TESTNG, MOCKITO;
- Experience with SOA, EJB, REST/SOAP services, microservices;
- Hands on experience with versioning control systems as SVN / GIT;
- Application servers: JBOSS, Tomcat, Glassfish, Oracle AS etc.;
- Good knowledge of Maven, Gradle;
- Exposure to continuous integration/delivery (Huston, Jenkins);
- RDBMS systems (Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL etc.) / NoSQL
- Capability to logically develop highly scalable distributed systems;
Console.WriteLine (“Apply to this job!”);
Console.WriteLine (“Take a look on Accenture Career Page to find the suitable job for you!”);
Our future colleague will:
- Write smart designed, highly testable, efficient code;
- Play an active role in all phases of the development life cycle;
- Ensure all components are bug free (integration and unit testing);
- Enjoy an active collaboration with the project team;
- Contribute to designing and developing of modern applications in accordance with best practice of the industry and specific client requirements;
- Communicate mainly in French and English, teaming with colleagues across Europe.
Reasons for being our colleague:
- Continuous growth in a positive and multicultural work environment;
- We take care to help you gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists;
- Opportunity to work on complex projects for Global TOP Clients;
- Personalized benefits package, including: meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.