Connected Facilities Support Senior Analyst with Spanish – 11 AM – 08:00 PM shift
• Fluency in English and Spanish (written and spoken);
• Willingness to align working schedule to overlap with US Eastern time. Work schedule 11AM – 8PM Iasi time no less than 3 days per week;
• An organized, detailed and methodical approach to task management;
• Experience at multitasking, prioritization and working to strict deadlines;
• The ability to identify problems and resolve them swiftly;
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite;
• Organized, self-motivated and can work independently as well as part of a team;
• Good communication, numerical, technical, time management, as well as excellent attention to detail;
• Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability.
• Support program manager(s) on two to three programs. Support includes technical presentation development, monthly technical and financial performance reports, and coordination of client meetings;
• Management and coordination of offshore analytics teams to ensure timely, accurate delivery of performance reports as well as bespoke analysis efforts;
• Develop, manage and manipulate complex Excel spreadsheets for gathering data, calculating energy usage, producing reports and data feeds, whilst ensuring a robust audit trail from start to finish;
• Build good working relationships with the internal teams, clients, suppliers and other 3rd parties.