Job Location: Timisoara
Regional Description: Romania
Job Number: 00548879 00548879_en
Provide administrative support to Global and/or Regional Service Centers personnel at all levels and various locations. This support may include, but is not limited to, tracking deliverables, providing documentation control, and other duties as assigned. The individual may be requested to assist in development of certain CM Processes such as Correspondence Management, Deliverables Matrix, or other document
Support of a project team and/or Service Center in accomplishing assigned tasks, including performing administrative tasks such as filing and other documentation management activities;
May assist in the application of tools and processes for the performance of Service Center designated activities;
May perform research on contractual terms and conditions or other regulations;
Responsible for ensuring that where Contract Management is deployed, contract compliance is maintained and issues resolved. If the contract is not complied with or issues are not resolved they must be promptly escalated to their Contract Management line manager
With supervision, may work on small, multiple engagements or single engagement; and
May be requested to provide information relative local customs and practices which could potentially impact the Service Centers.
- College degree required; advanced degree in business, contract management, law or engineering preferred
- Membership in the International Association for Contract and Commercial Management (IACCM) or National Contract Management Association (NCMA) and professional certification are a plus
- Previous experience in the contract management/procurement/legal/finance field
- Demonstrates a basic ability to identify risks & issues and escalate these as required to the attention of line manager
- Demonstrates team working abilities
- Demonstrates good basic written & oral communications skills
- Demonstrates ability to build relationships
- Demonstrates a positive outlook and a "can do" attitude
- Able to cope with and respond to last minute changes; flexible
- Demonstrates understanding of allocated responsibilities, delivers on time and accurately
- Demonstrates a developing basic understanding of contracting principles
- Delivers promptly and in accordance work deadlines; effectively captures and manages responsibilities and actions
- Self-Awareness - listens to and accepts feedback - sees feedback as a positive opportunity for improvement and quickly implements improvement activity
- Remains composed in stressful situations and consistently performs role in a professional manner
- Ability to work under high pressure, effectively manage priorities and stakeholder expectations
- Detail-oriented, organized and flexible
- Able to demonstrate good organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word and strong Email communication skills
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
Receive job alerts, latest news and insider tips tailored to your preferences. See what exciting and rewarding opportunities await. Sign up below.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your profile. Please continue registration for this program without your profile
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?